WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is information saved by your web browser. When you visit a website, the site may place a cookie on your web browser so it can recognize your device in the future. If you return to that site later on, it can read that cookie to remember you from your last visit and keep track of you over time.
This policy is for www.staffingnation.com ; www.targetcw.com ; www.tcwprivacy.com and any sub-sites or domains owned by WMBE Payrolling Inc.
- collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site
- enable the site to recognize you, for example by:
- remembering your user ID
- keeping track of your preferences if you visit the website again
- IP Address
- Browser Type
- Internet Service Provider Address
- Referring pages
- HTML pages, graphics, or other files viewed on our site
- Operating systems
- Date/time stamp
- Clickstream data
- customize your browsing experience
The cookie transmits this information back to the website's computer (or server). You can set your web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer or to limit the type of cookies you allow.
TWO GENERAL TYPES
- help with navigation on the website
- only record information temporarily and are erased when the user quits the session or closes the browser
- are enabled by default in order to provide the smoothest navigation experience possible
- remain on your computer and record information every time you visit some websites
- are stored on the hard drive of your computer until you manually delete them from a browser folder, or until they expire, which can be months or years after they were placed on your computer
SOME OF OUR COOKIES & LOGS
These cookies allow us to us to chat with you to provide customer service.
These cookies are limited in use and are used in our blogs and other areas for you to share blogs/job posts with your friends on social media only.
We don't have any and never will.
This chat service allows us to have real-time chat sessions to provide you with good customer service. Anything keyed into the chat session is saved in a chat log and purged regularly. This data is used to help you real-time, and to help us improve our FAQ's and processes in general.
These are related to the performance of our site and how it functions, like PHP or other technology we use to run our website.
Some of our forms have cookies to temporarily store data while you fill out a form.
Analytics and Location:
We use Google and AWS and some of those have cookies to help us know where people are using our site from and how well our site is performing and the frequency of our visitors. (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/)
We may introduce new cookies from time to time as well,
Web Server Logs:
For statistical purpose, we may collect information and store it in log files. These logs files will contain standard information collected by web servers, such as client IP address, browser type, internet service provider, operating system and the like. This information is used internally to administer our website and to gather demographic information about our user base.
We'll update this policy regularly and the next time you log in, and can review the policy, the website you are on will display a banner informing you of the update.